Our 60-seater in the Waterside is open seven days a week!
Located in the Lisnagelvin shopping centre, with TK Maxx, Matalan and Next just over the road, this café is perfectly located for fuelling up before, during, or after a shopping trip. Tesco is the big draw of the shopping centre, but there is a range of shops inside, from well-known chains to independently-owned, offering everything from fashion to gifts. And the free parking and nearby bus stops make the café easily accessible. We are centrally placed for easy access to all Derry’s Waterside has to offer, from parks to gyms, to the Waterside Theatre, and more.
Sample our range of hot breakfasts, to our quicker but hearty bacon, sausage, egg, and baked bean roll – or Ireland’s finest sandwiches, or perhaps our range of light snacks and freshly prepared cakes and sweets are what you crave!
Who can say no to a white chocolate caramel slice or a peanut stack drizzled with caramel? Whatever you come in for, you can expect a quick and friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere, from our professional and experienced Lisnagelvin team.
The Sandwich Co Standard
Our staff are trained to make excellent coffees, including lattes, cappuccinos, and Americanos. There’s a reason that when you see a paper coffee cup, it more often than not says Sandwich Co! Every step of the delicate coffee production process is as important as the last. From ripe coffee cherries picked at their peak to gurgling away in our cafés and tempting all with its aroma. We grade our coffee by our own standards, as well as international standards, so we can track our beans from plant to pot, ensuring that we are involved in good businesses and that your money goes to fairly compensating people every step of the way.
- High-Quality Beans – Our coffee must pass muster with more than just international standards: it has to pass our own! From coffee cherry to steaming in your mug, every step is important to us.
- Ethical Practices – We believe in fair trade at every step of production, which is why so much on offer at Sandwich Co bears the Fairtrade mark.
- Healthy Food – We always offer a wide range of healthy options, including salads and vegan-friendly food and snacks.
- Catering Hub– We serve all of the Northwest, providing catering services for all kinds of events and functions, from private parties to corporate seminars, to christenings, and everything in between.
- Child-friendly – We always welcome children, and can cater for their smaller appetites.
- Vegan-Friendly – All diets catered for.
- Accessibility – This location is fully accessible and contains disabled-friendly facilities.
- Wi-Fi Available