Serving the people of Coleraine and visiting tourists since 1999.
Located in Game of Thrones country, Coleraine is both the main local town for the famous Causeway Coast, the array of internationally acclaimed golf courses and the infamous motorbike race, the North West 200, Ireland’s largest outdoor sporting event.
Opened in 1999, our Coleraine café is centrally situated with easy access to the railway station, the waterfront, Coleraine Leisure Centre, Anderson Park, shopping centres, and many more attractions and amenities. We’re just a hop and a skip away from the beach, a stone’s throw from the Giant’s Causeway, and a short drive from some of the Northwest’s best golf courses.
This 50-seater location offers our consistently delicious range of sandwiches, paninis, baguettes, salads, hot foods and mouthwatering snacks, cakes, and sweets, all made fresh every day. Not forgetting a hearty sausage bap to help kick-start your day! Relax in a peaceful atmosphere and let our experienced and friendly staff craft tailor-made food just for you.
Managed and owned by Ann Baird, Ann has built up a team of loyal and experienced staff, ensuring the consistent quality and welcoming service that we pride ourselves at The Sandwich Co, is clear to see.
The Sandwich Co Standard
Our staff are trained to make excellent coffees, including lattes, cappuccinos, and Americanos. There’s a reason that when you see a paper coffee cup, it more often than not says Sandwich Co! Every step of the delicate coffee production process is as important as the last. From ripe coffee cherries picked at their peak to gurgling away in our cafés and tempting all with its aroma. We grade our coffee by our own standards, as well as international standards, so we can track our beans from plant to pot, ensuring that we are involved in good businesses and that your money goes to fairly compensating people every step of the way.
- High-Quality Beans – Our coffee must pass muster with more than just international standards: it has to pass our own! From coffee cherry to steaming in your mug, every step is important to us.
- Ethical Practices – We believe in fair trade at every step of production, which is why so much on offer at Sandwich Co bears the Fairtrade mark.
- Healthy Food – We always offer a wide range of healthy options, including salads and vegan-friendly food and snacks.
- Catering Hub– We serve all of the Northwest, providing catering services for all kinds of events and functions, from private parties to corporate seminars, to christenings, and everything in between.
- Child-friendly – We always welcome children, and can cater for their smaller appetites.
- Vegan-Friendly – All diets catered for.
- Accessibility – This location is fully accessible and contains disabled-friendly facilities.
- Wi-Fi Available